Documents and Reports
- Law of Georgia on Vine and Wine: full text
- Law on Appellations of Origin and Geographical Indications of Goods: full text
- Appellations of Origin of Georgian Wine, National Intellectual Property Center of Georgia "Sakpatenti", PDF file
- Georgia Declaration on Wine Tourism: full text.
- “Georgian Ampelography” (book, 450 pages; Tbilisi, 2012; language: English), PDF file. For more information, click here.
- Anderson, K. (2013). Is Georgia the Next “New” Wine-Exporting Country? Journal of Wine Economics, Volume 8, Number 1, 2013, Pages 1–28, PDF file.
Georgia - EU
- Agreement between the European Union and Georgia on protection of geographical indications of agricultural products and foodstuffs, 30.3.2012, PDF file
- Council decision of 14 February 2012 on the conclusion of the Agreement between the European Union and Georgia on protection of geographical indications of agricultural products and foodstuffs (2012/164/EU), PDF file
Certificate issued for EC trade mark "Cradle of Wine"
Click to enlarge
- Certificate of registration issued for European Community trade mark "Cradle of Wine" by EU's Office For Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), 09.07.2012. Click image to view file or load PDF.
- Construction of the Qvevri Workshop in Ikalto. World Bank Financed Regional Development Project, PDF file.
- Memorandum Of Understanding On Cooperation With Respect To Trade In Alcohol Between The United States Department Of The Treasury And The Ministry Of Agriculture Of Georgia, PDF file
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau, U.S. Department of the Treasury: Authorized Wine Appellations Of Origin for Georgia (2007), PDF file
- Marketing Georgian Wine (Recommendations for Georgian wine industry for export expansion), USAID, 2006, PDF file