05.02.2014. IWINETC 2014, the International meeting place for the wine and culinary tourism industry has announced a range of special offers and discounts for all attendees of the event, which will take place in Tbilisi Marriott, Georgia from 29 – 30 March 2014. Discounts available here.
Participants of IWINETC will also be able to take advantage of discounted accommodation during their time in Tbilisi. Attendees can secure reduced rates at the both the Tbilisi Marriott and the nearby Courtyard Marriott.
To find out more about the benefits of attending IWINETC 2014 as a conference delegate and to register, please visit www.iwinetc.com.
Tour operators or travel agents specialized in wine and culinary tourism or considering adding this lucrative product to their portfolio could be eligible to attend IWINETC as an Invited Buyer. To find out more, please view the info for the Wine Tourism Meet Up and Fam Trip.
IWINETC will be relevant and unmissable if you are any of the following:
- Winery owners, representatives and winemakers
- Wine importers, distributors & the on and off trade
- International wine & tourism journalists, bloggers & photographers
- Wine & tourism consultants, educators, guides & experts
- Hotel & restaurant owners, representatives, chefs & sommeliers
- International tour operators & travel agents specialized in wine & culinary tourism
- In-coming DMC & travel agents from host and neighbouring countries
- Public officials representing Tourist Boards, wine routes & Chambers of Commerce
- Students following courses in wine and/or tourism